http://www.fender.com/news/index.php?di ... rticle=529
y lo mejor:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/mu ... _YouRock_1
Fully Electronic Guitar Features MIDI Output
The musicians at ThinkGeek HQ have been having a major geekfest over the YouRock MIDI Electric Guitar. Even merchant monkey Chris is intrigued, and he's a total saxist. We could lay on the funny, but this instrument is serious business, so serious monkey is going to be serious, okay?
What is the YouRock Guitar?
1. It's an electric guitar that never needs tuning. That's right, you can skip right over the out-of-tune-and-awful stage of learning guitar and get straight to the good stuff. Even professional guitar players are shocked at how great the YouRock feels and sounds. The speed of the triggering, sliding, and articulation make this one awesome axe.
2. It's a full-fledged MIDI controller. Most MIDI controllers out there are in keyboard form. This is great if you're a pianist, but if you're a guitar god, trying to get your great riff from your brain into your computer via a set of imitation ivories can be difficult. Now you can load up your favorite multi-track recording or sequencing software, plug in your YouRock, and output MIDI data directly. Look Ma, no keys!
3. It's a synthesizer in guitar form. The YouRock is 25 guitars, 50 synths, 25 tracks, and 50 drum tracks all in one package. Experiment with 50 different tunings with just the click of a button. Be whatever you want to be, instantly.
4. It's a Rock Band controller. If you've ever wanted to feel more badass while pressing those green, red, yellow, blue, and orange keys, you can use the YouRock Guitar as a controller for Rock Band.
5. It's totally portable. With the pre-built samples, a headphone jack, and MIDI all in a relatively small package, you can lay down ideas, record, and write all from one device and your laptop. Set up in your bedroom, your office during your lunch break, or even your hotel room if you're on the road. Never lose that great idea again!
No PC needed
The one-of-a-kind You Rock touch sensitive fretboard feels just like a real guitar. Designed to be accurate and responsive while maintaining a "real" guitar feel.
The best part about the YouRock Guitar is the price. You can get all of these things separately, but to have them all in one instrument for under $200 is absolutely the crazy-awesomest part of the YouRock Guitar.
* Digital guitar and full-fledged MIDI controller
* Not a Toy. Anything playable on a real guitar is able to be played on the YouRockGuitar
* Full realistic playing fretboard. Real Metal Strings.
* Supports finger picking, slides and chord based playing
* Built in whammy bar allows note bending
* Fast, accurate and feels GREAT to play
* Seriously, even real musicians are shocked at the quality!
* Output MIDI data directly to your computer - record your riffs
* Works great with Garage Band!
* 25 guitars, 50 synths, 25 tracks, and 50 drum tracks in one
* No broken strings, no going out of tune, it's always perfect
* Supports instant alternate tuning for playing different songs
* Sound great even if you're not the greatest musician
* YouRock Mode teaches you to play popular songs by indicating improper fingering
* Did we mention it also works as a Rock Band controller?
* Have more fun and play more music