Aquí está la referencia:
Alguien escribió:What is the difference between the full version and the free version?
- The free version will time out after some time. However, you can re-launch the patch to resume the demo.
- The free version is 16 bit. The full version is 24 bit.
- The free version has truncated samples without loops or with very irregular loop points. We felt that having the longest sustained sample being 1.5 seconds long was long enough to get an idea of the playability, sound and vibrato/dynamics programming. (We did not want to give away the perfect samples, after all.) All of the sustain samples in the full version are nicely looped, even the solo samples.
- The free version contains only violins, violas and cellos, no basses or combination patches. However, this DOES include all 4 divisions.
- The free version contains only one "QUAD" patch per section, whereas the full version contains over 1400 patches. We felt that the "QUAD" patch was the best one to demo because you can try all of the TVEC II features
- BE SURE YOU HAVE THE FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 3.5 OR NEWER TO USE THIS LIBRARY.
To download this free demo, go to http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/sig...e_cs2_demo.php
Yo ya la estoy descargando a ver qué tal está. La descarga son 778 MB de violines, 759 MB de violas, 835 MB de cellos y 15MB de documentación. (Instalada ocupa unos 4 GB en total).