Hasta ahora yo también usaba ableton para warpear los temas, pero por el foro de Native Instruments me he encontrado con esto, no lo he probado pero os lo dejo por si alguien lo quiere probar y luego comentar los resultados,
How to: fix tracks with unsteady BPMs using just Traktor Pro
(this is a copy and paste from my thread on djtechtools.com)
So: you've got so good at controllerism that you are killing the dancefloor with 4 decks fx laden crazyness. You can't beatmatch, you can't be bothered to beatmatch, or you are so busy mashing things up that you have no time to beatmatch. As a consequence, those brilliant funk/soul/rock tracks with a live drummer don't appear on your playlists.
There is a solution that requires no other software: you don't need Ableton; you can straighten your track up with just Traktor Pro. And you don't have to be able to beatmatch either.
Essentially, you are going to use Traktor Pro to re-record your track as you change the speed it is playing back at.
- Set Keylock on your track and make sure you are using HiQ key lock
- Get your track in a spare deck. Get a kick drum loop or tick sound loop in another spare deck
- Output your track to master, only monitor your click track
- Set a grid marker on the first beat or recognisible rhythmical sound of your track. Try and beatgrid the track so that the transient markers are on the beats for as long as possible. Don't worry about the rest of the track when the beats do drift off
- Have the 2 decks sitting in your headphone mix so you can clearly hear them both
- Set internal mode for both decks. Sync the tick deck to the track deck. Now, make the tick deck the master and sync the master deck to the tick deck
- Set the waveform zoom on your track to maximum. Drop a cue point at the very start of your track and cue it up
- Select the 'Grid' advanced panel on your track
- Hit record and then start both decks
- Use the make grid narrower and make grid wider buttons to keep the transient markers on the beat. A left click will change the grid by a small amount. A right or control click will increase it by a larger amount. The mix in your headphones will assist with this process
- Stop recording at the end. Load your new, less wonky track into Traktor and attempt to beatgrid it. If you are not yet satisfied with your track, repeat the process