Establecer mezcla pop rock proyecto para seguir trabajando

daniel-9
#1 por daniel-9 el 30/06/2013
Hola a todos.Me tropecé accidentalmente en el foro y me gusta.Preguntó si la persona que tiene la voluntad de poner este proyecto mi batería midi Superior Drummer,Steven Slate qué crees que es el mejor , bajo midi..plug ins.. reverberación,delays ajustes para las voces y poner mezcla NUENDO ejemplo o cubase cpr,Aún puedo trabajar.Tengo malas monitores...Google translate Pido disculpas si no está claro todo.Gracias......https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhdrebmlwdzid14/DEMO.rar
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
Noise Devil Studio
#2 por Noise Devil Studio el 01/07/2013
hablas en ingles?
do you speak english?
Subir
daniel-9
#3 por daniel-9 el 01/07/2013
Yea.I guess that no one understands what I'm talking about with my google translate Spanish :)..Well I m new with mixing stuff,bad monitors as well...so I wonder if anyone has the will to set up my mix some good vst drums (what you think is good) Superior,Slate....and some vst bass guitar..and set up some plug ins..how it should look..cause to tell you the truth, I have no idea what I'm doing..how much reverb,or set up compressor..It s all SF to me..All I know is plug the guitar play and record..I ve been watching some tutorial,but they are mostly nonsense..Thanx and greetings
Subir
fabianuy
#4 por fabianuy el 01/07/2013
Hi Daniel

I'm not sure if anyone could help you with your issue but let wait if anyone has a response for you
you say you are looking for someone to set up your mix. Are you looking for someone to replace the sound of your drums for better one? and then a mix of the complete song?
Subir
daniel-9
#5 por daniel-9 el 01/07/2013
Hi fabianuy.Yea ,to replace sounds of my drums for better and some basic set up of mix,because I'm not finished yet.I record some ideas, I have a lot of them and I do not have the will to continue working, if this sounds such bad.Thanx for replay.It s fine if anyone has a response,if not it s ok as well..just chillin durin the holidays, and music is best way to do it..:)
Subir
daniel-9
#6 por daniel-9 el 01/07/2013
Fabian I ve just listen song on your site Kevin Reeves-Wasted..Like song and mix..Good job
Subir
fabianuy
#7 por fabianuy el 02/07/2013
daniel-9 escribió:
Hi fabianuy.Yea ,to replace sounds of my drums for better and some basic set up of mix,because I'm not finished yet.I record some ideas, I have a lot of them and I do not have the will to continue working, if this sounds such bad.Thanx for replay.It s fine if anyone has a response,if not it s ok as well..just chillin durin the holidays, and music is best way to do it

Well I don't really know if anyone can do that or if someone can do it for free... Just wait it can takes a couple weeks to get some news
Also i would recommend you to try in English forums... there are a lot of good English forums out there!

daniel-9 escribió:
Fabian I ve just listen song on your site Kevin Reeves-Wasted..Like song and mix..Good job

Thanks i don't really like it how i mixed that song it has some bad frequencies and it need to be remixed again i just made it for fun and i was trying some new plugins and other things but as i said it needs to be remixed
Subir
zoolansky
#8 por zoolansky el 02/07/2013
Hi, daniel-9 and welcome to the forum.

This is an spanish forum, so I'm not sure this is the best place for you, because most people here don't speak english.

Anyway we will keep the thread open if someone can help to you on this matter.

Good luck.
Subir
daniel-9
#9 por daniel-9 el 02/07/2013
#8 Yea man..thanx for welcoming..everything is fine, if someone help or does not help if it's okay too,,people have their jobs..and it is understandable..Forum is good and I like to share experiences with musicians and producers, although I do not know yet stuff about Mixing..playing and try to do music for fun..Cheers
Subir
zoolansky
#10 por zoolansky el 03/07/2013
Well, there are a lot of tutorials and useful information here, but... in spanish! ;-)
Subir
Joaquín
#11 por Joaquín el 08/07/2013
Perhaps you should take it one step at a time. There are so many choices and most likely, if you get ideas, they will all differ, and be shaped by user's preferences. I personally have tried everything, and ended up using Kontakt for most of what I do, because there are so many ways you can customize it and so many sounds available. And it's all basically unified, because you can have one instance with 16 different parts (actually, a lot more, but that's enough for me).
With Kontakt you can load drums, bass, piano, organ, guitar, etc. and using MIDI and a controller (usually a keyboard) put your songs together.
There are so many videos on YouTube available for understanding all this, but if they don't make sense to you, maybe you're trying to ingest too much at a time. You should begin with the simple stuff, and then go from there. If you try to understand sophisticated terms without first having previous knowledge of the simpler stuff, it's not going to work.
Hope this helps, if not, hey, at least I tried! :desdentado:
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo