Reverses- New free wav samples (or Reason refill)

DORUMALAIA
#1 por DORUMALAIA el 14/03/2004
REVERSES - New FREE wav samples package (or Reason refill version)

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the wav samples package version of Doru MALAIA - Reverses (15,7 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like zip archive and have now only 11 mb size .
"Doru MALAIA - Reverses" samples package contains 30 one-shot wav samples .Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in Adobe Audition at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me .
The refill version (for Reason prog) of this package is available at the same location (have 6,86 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or reincluding on other public refills , soundbanks or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
dorumalaia@emailaccount.com
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
weld
#2 por weld el 14/03/2004
Thanks a million Doru
Subir
Jorge Ruiz
#3 por Jorge Ruiz el 14/03/2004
Thanks Doru, great stuff as usual! BTW, have you thought about releasing some of your banks in sf2 format?
Subir
DORUMALAIA
#4 por DORUMALAIA el 17/03/2004
To Weld and Sahul : thank you brothers !

To Sahul : actually already i got ~ 700 mb of free samples hosted on my site and 70-90 Gb bandwith/day . Haven't enough resources to hosting and other formats , unfortunatelly !

Doru
Subir
faelitox
#5 por faelitox el 17/03/2004
Thanks DoruMalia, nice work!!

He intentado bajarme algunos bancos, pero al ver que la velocidad de descarga no alcanzaba ni 1kb (rate0.400) solo me he bajado uno muy pequeno y tardo practicamente un dia!! Os pasa lo mismo a vosotros? No tengo paciencia..jejej
UN saludo
Subir
DORUMALAIA
#6 por DORUMALAIA el 17/03/2004
Thank you to you Faelitox !

If your connection beggining slow , just aborting the connection and try again later , the speed of the server is 24-30 kb/sec ! And an advice : use FlashGet !

Doru
Subir
faelitox
#7 por faelitox el 17/03/2004
OK, I will try it the way you said. Wonderfull find people like you that share their work in a nonprofit way.

Share....Peace....Love!!!
Subir
panicoescenico
#8 por panicoescenico el 17/03/2004
Joer que nivel!!

Dorumalaia en persona por aquí!!!

Doru i enjoy everyone of your sample refill releases!!

Thanks for sharing your time and creativity with us!!
Subir
DORUMALAIA
#9 por DORUMALAIA el 19/03/2004
Thank you Panicoescenico , your words make me happy !

Doru :)
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo