Super librería gratuita de multitracks para descargar

latorrejc3
#1 por latorrejc3 el 30/06/2012
Como están hispasónicos! aquí les dejo un post que encontré en internet de alguien que hizo una completísima librería de multitracks gratuitos sin procesar con el fin de que gente como nosotros que quiere practicar mezcla puedan hacerlo con audio sin procesar, a diferencia de otras muestras que ya están procesadas, aquí podemos hacer nuestras mezclas y asi llegar a resultados completamente diferentes:

I recently noticed that there's a shortage of freely downloadable multitrack projects on the net for people to use for mixing practice. Yes, I’ve seen the Nine Inch Nails multitracks, the Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix files, the Real World downloads, and various other well-publicised sources of multitrack projects, but I’ve noticed that the files usually suffer from one of three problems:
- they’re actually processed/effected stems, which means you can't properly work from scratch.
- they’re low-quality or data-compressed audio, which doesn’t respond well to further processing.
- they’re actually ‘remix packs’, in other words chunks of the multitrack which can’t properly be reassembled into a time-line.

So I decided to do something about it, and have now finished putting together a library of 30 downloadable multitrack ZIP archives, each containing unprocessed WAV files at 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution. The only limitation is that I’ve restricted each session to a duration of around 20-30 seconds (typically the song’s final chorus) -- while this doesn’t dramatically reduce the usability of the projects for practice purposes, it does allow me to cover a wider range of musical genres within my available hosting space. (It also makes it a little easier to clear the usage of the tracks with the artists/producers concerned.)

Here's the link:

Library of Multitrack Mix Projects: http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-ch15.htm#audio

I'll continue to add further projects on a rolling basis, so further contributions are always welcome -- if you're interested in donating something to the library, then just contact me via Cambridge Music Technology.

bendiciones!
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%