Has probado a hacerlo como dice el manual y no te funciona?
Setup Example for Cubase 4-6
To setup the Moog Music VST-AU Little Phatty EditorTM for Cubase SX 2-3 or Cubase 4-6:
1. First be sure to open Cubase 'MIDI Setup' dialog and deactivate the MIDI ports you will be using to connect the Synth to the Editor. Be sure to check your Host's VST Instrument plug-ins folder to make sure the Editor got installed there properly. Also make sure the License Key and Preferences files are copied to the same folder as the plug-in.
2. Open Cubase.
3. Create a new project.
4. Open your 'VST Instruments' panel and then select the 'Moog Music VST-AU Little Phatty EditorTM' VST in a VST slot. Add a MIDI Track for this if you want one (useful for MIDI keyboard control to the Synth).
5. Click the 'MIDI Setup' button in the Editor and select the MIDI Input and Output port your Synth is attached to.
6. Open the 'MIDI Monitor' view to make sure data is transmitted properly between Synth and Editor.
7 If you are running the software for the first time, you will need to load the default bank file into the Editor via the 'Patch Manager'. Once loaded and saved in your host, your host should remember the settings you last used automatically. You should always save your bank files manually to be certain you are not losing anything important.
1. Select the track the Editor is on. In the 'VST Instrument' track you will see one automated parameter showing called 'Volume', you can use the menu there to select the parameter(s) you wish to automate. Please refer to the Cubase User Manual for more information on using automation.