Como traspasar una licencia de Ableton live educacional

sickboy_23
#1 por sickboy_23 el 17/04/2011
Hola a todos! Tengo una dudilla, a ver si alguien me la aclara.

Voy a vender el live educacional 7. Yo lo tengo a mi nombre, y mi pregunta es como hacer para que la otra persona se lo instalase en su ordenador. Yo en el mio lo tengo desinstalado en mi ordenador, entonces, si el lo instala con el numero de serie que viene ¿podra instalarlo sin problemas? Y si hay algun problema ¿como puede hacer el para instalarlo sin problemas cuando lo tenga en sus manos?

Un saludo a todos!! Espero que alguien me ayude.
Subir
Carlos R mod
#2 por Carlos R el 17/04/2011

What do I need to do to transfer my license to another person?

In order to process a license transfer, the seller must contact customercare@ableton.com and submit the following information:

* the serial number to be transferred
* the email address that was used to register the original license
* the buyer's full name
* the buyer's email address
* the buyer's country of residence

Once we received this information from the seller, we will transfer the license to the buyer's user account at ableton.com.

Note that we can only process license transfer requests that we receive from the current holder of the license (the seller.)

Please note that only an entire Live license can be transferred: all Live versions and corresponding serial numbers contained in the license will also be acquired by the buyer. This applies to Ableton Suite and upgrades; you can only transfer the whole thing.

Educational licenses can only be transferred to verified educational users. The buyer must submit a copy of their student or faculty ID together with a copy of their photo ID or an official confirmation from the school or university for verification before we can transfer the license to their account.
Subir
the_can_opener
#3 por the_can_opener el 29/06/2011
Vale aclarar que en otro hilo idéntico que también posteó aclaraba que el comprador NO era estudiante je je... eso dificulta más aún las cosas...
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo