Reaktor para Mac Intel?

Clever
#1 por Clever el 11/11/2006
Hola Reakteros. Alguien sabe cuando saldrá Reaktor con soporte para los Mac Intel? Saludos!
Subir
Abird
#2 por Abird el 11/11/2006
Míralo en el foro de Native instruments, seguro que alli han hablado de ello. Un saludo
Subir
Clever
#3 por Clever el 12/11/2006
The Universal Binary updates for almost all current NI-products are on the way – the first are now planned for November. REAKTOR 5, November 2006.

Si casi estamos a mediados! :wink:

Venga, un saludo.
Subir
klein
#4 por klein el 13/11/2006
tb dijeron que salia en oktubre!!!!!!!!!!!.hasta los webs de esperar,koño!!!!
Subir
paganini
#5 por paganini el 13/11/2006
Hay 4 maneras de usar Reaktor en las nuevas macintel,, lee:
saludos:

Just to be absolutely clear, there are four ways of running Reaktor on a modern Mac:

1. Run the non-Universal Binary of Reaktor 5 under OS X. The Mac will translate the PowerPC binary into Intel instructions before running them (using "rosetta"). It's very very slow.

2. Install a windows partition on your Mac using Boot Camp, and run the windows binary of Reaktor 5 on that. This will be *identical* to running Reaktor 5 on any other modern windows machine (the Mac essentially is a PC in this case). I.e. it's very very fast.

3. Install windows on a "virtual machine" running on top of OS X using Parallels. I've not tried this myself, but I've had some success with other music software this way. Parallels allows windows to run natively at the same time as OS X because Intel chips allow "virtualisation". For many tasks this is just as fast (or, surprisingly, even faster) than running windows in a separate partition. However, there are problems because other hardware on the machine, such as the sound card aren't "virtualised" and instead must be emulated by the Parallels software. I'm not sure how fast (or smoothly) Reaktor will run here, but it's worth some experimentation.

4. Wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for the Universal Binary version to be released. This is probably the slowest way of all of running Reaktor. I.e. your latency will be measured in months not milliseconds ;-)
:arrow: :arrow:
Subir
klein
#6 por klein el 24/11/2006
ya está akiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo