Esa Garlu !!!
A ver, para Ilok:
Logéate en la web con tu cuenta. En el menú de la izquierda dale a donde pone Zero Downtime.
Zero Downtime Coverage
The iLok.com Zero Downtime program enables iLok owners to immediately replace licenses in case an iLok is broken, lost or stolen. Benefits of covering an iLok include:
* Immediate replacement of licenses in the event of disaster
* Priority support during replacement event
* Peace of mind
Here's how Zero Downtime works:
* Sign up for Zero Downtime coverage for each critical iLok you own. You also purchase spare iLoks as needed for emergency.
* When a covered iLok breaks or is lost or stolen, log in to iLok.com and go through the RMA process for the affected iLok.
* iLok.com automatically deposits time limited temporary licenses in your account.
* Using iLok.com, you download the temporary licenses onto a spare iLok. You can now continue to work using these temporary licenses.
* You send us the broken iLok.
* Once we've validated the broken iLok, we provide you with permanent replacement licenses in your iLok.com account.
* You put the replacement licenses on your spare iLok. You now have a complete replacement of your licenses.
* If the iLok was defective and under warranty, we send you a blank replacement. You can use the replacement as your spare if you like.
Zero Downtime coverage costs only $30.00 per iLok per year. Coverage under the plan begins after a 1 week "cooling off" period. If you have an unexpected emergency and wish coverage to begin immediately, you may pay an expediency surcharge.
At the end of the 12-month period, your ZDT subscription(s) will automatically renew using the credit card on file. If there is a problem with your credit card at the time of renewal, you may be notified by email to update this information on iLok.com.
iLoks that are not covered under Zero Downtime may still be replaced using our standard RMA process. However, you will only receive temporary licenses for iLoks that are covered. Also, since covered iLoks receive replacement priority, iLoks that are not covered may take as long as two business weeks to replace.