U-NO-60:Una emulación del Roland Juno 60
The U-NO-60 vst plugin is a polyphonic virtual analogue synth with a unique filter sound. An original JUNO 60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters.
Like the original, the plugin is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator.
The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
The U-NO-60, notwithstanding, few parameters, can make a wide range of different and
* Polyphonic (6 voices)
* Bandlimited oscillators
* One syncable LFO with five different waveforms
* 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter
* Fast ADSR envelopes
* Smooth cutoff changes (also with midi controllers)
* Velocity sensitive filter envelope
* Midi learn for all potis
* Supports all sample rates