Problemas al masterizar

randalillo
#1 por randalillo el 30/12/2004
Al pasar el master por el L1Ultramaximixer ya sea en Protools , como en Cubase, mete ruido a la mezcla,aunq no lo ponga trabajando al maximo.Sabeis porq puede ser??Conoceis otro maximizador parecido?? Ya de paso,si me pudierais decir algun compresor multibanda para Protools Le...Gracias.
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
skaer
#2 por skaer el 30/12/2004
Prueba con el L2 a ver
Subir
wartrack
#3 por wartrack el 30/12/2004
Para masterizar creo que es mejor el Waves L4 Multimaximizer, es más completo que el Ultramaximizer.
Subir
mrBEAT!
#4 por mrBEAT! el 30/12/2004
y si no prueba con el L5 ;-)
Subir
ArkaNoise
#5 por ArkaNoise el 30/12/2004
jajajaj y subiendo
Subir
ArkaNoise
#6 por ArkaNoise el 30/12/2004
Por cierto no conocia el L4.. me quedé en el L3 multimaxizer.. Otro multibanda http://www.elementalaudio.com/products/ ... index.html
Subir
ArkaNoise
#7 por ArkaNoise el 30/12/2004
Imagen no disponible
Subir
mrBEAT!
#8 por mrBEAT! el 30/12/2004
ah pero no hablabais de waves?
Subir
micol
#9 por micol el 30/12/2004
Alguien sabe diferencias entre el L1,L2,L3 ultra y maxi? realzan mas determinadas frequencias o que ?saludos
Subir
ArkaNoise
#10 por ArkaNoise el 30/12/2004
randalillo escribió:
Ya de paso,si me pudierais decir algun compresor multibanda para Protools Le.

mrBEAT! yo lo decia por ese comentario, como no especifica si lo quiere de waves..

L1: The L1-Ultramaximizer from Waves combines lookahead peak limiting with advanced requantization. This gives maximum level and highest resolution for all audio applications, from CD mastering to multimedia. L1 can be used as a mono or stereo limiter, with or without IDR processing, as well as the 'original' L1. TDM users can place the L1 limiter on a vocal track, for instance. You can also place the IDR plug-in at the end of a chain of plug-ins or on your master fader.

Features

Double precision internal processing
Lookahead peak limiter for maximum level
Two types of dither
Three noise-shaping curves for optimal control
Maximum peak control with minimum distortion
Requantize to 24, 20, 16, 12, and 8-bit output
Sample-accurate peak hold metering
Adjustable release time

L2: Designed for Digidesign's ® Pro Tools 24/MIX ™ TDM MacOS ® workstations, the new Waves L2-Ultramaximizer software offers all of the unbeatable features of the L2 hardware processor in the convenience of a plug-in. Precisely equivalent to the original Waves L2 hardware, you can use the L2 plug-in to significantly increase the average signal level of typical audio signals without introducing audible side effects. It's superb for mastering, mixing, and recording, but equally capable of extreme limiting, and vintage dynamic processing effects. The heart of the L2 plug-in is the proprietary brick wall look-ahead peak limiter algorithm plus Waves IDR (Increased Digital Resolution) dithering technology, now with ninth-order noise-shaping. With 48-bit internal processing, high-quality re-quantization performance to 24, 22, 20, 18, and 16-bit outputs, plus the Waves ARC (Auto Release Control) technology, the L2-Ultramaximizer plug-in can give you the ultimate sound and power!

Featuring

48-bit internal processing
High Quality Re-quantization to 24, 22, 20, 18, and 16-bit
IDR (ninth-order noise-shaping)
ARC (Auto Release Control technology)
Full 48-bit fixed-point processing (dual precision) for true 24-bit dithered output
Supports all Pro Tools sample rates
Stereo use only

L3: With the L3 Peak Limiter, Waves has once again created an entirely new category of audio processor.

Like its predecessors, the acclaimed L1 and L2 limiters, the L3 is destined to become an indispensable tool for professional mixing and mastering by offering unprecedented control over multi-band peak limiting.

The key to the L3’s power is its patent-pending Peak Limiting Mixer™ (PLMixer™) engine. The L3 differs from conventional wide band and multi-band limiters in several ways:

Unlike wide band limiters, the L3 first uses linear phase crossover filters to divides the audio spectrum into five bands.
The PLMixer™ then uses psychoacoustic criteria to intelligently decide how much attenuation to apply to each band so that all available headroom is used. The result is that intermodulation is minimized and overall loudness is maximized, while brick-wall limiting is still maintained—all while retaining the simplicity of a single master threshold control.

Unlike traditional multi-band limiters, the PLMixer™ doesn’t require a wide band peak limiter to catch overshoots generated by individual band adjustments. Instead, the PLMixer™ automatically controls the gain relationship between the bands.

The L3's Priority control allows the user to control the relative limiting of each band. This unique control lets users adjust the tonal character of the L3 over a wide range, while maintaining brick-wall limiting.

The L3 allows a 12dB boost or cut in each band in addition to the limiting applied to each band. In effect, this feature functions exactly like a Linear Phase EQ placed before the limiting section of the L3, making the L3 an all-in-one final mastering tool.

The L3 features a linear phase crossover which doesn't introduce phase distortion between the frequency bands.
The crossover points are selectable by the user.

While the technology of the PLMixer™ allows the L3 to be extraordinarily transparent, additional controls allow it to emulate the color and character of vintage limiters. The Separation control, for example, adjusts the independence of each band; when set to 0, the bands do not react separately, and so the L3 functions—and sounds—like a wide band limiter. The Master Release alters the L3’s Adaptive Release Control (ARC), offering a Warm, Scaled, Aggressive, and Manual tonal options in addition to the standard ARC setting.

Rounding out the L3’s feature set is the acclaimed Waves dithering and noise shaping section, which delivers the highest perceived quality of sound after quantizing.

The L3 comes in two versions: the Multimaximizer™, which includes all of the features listed above, and the Ultramaximizer™ , which uses the same PLMixer™ but offers limited controls.
With its transparent operation, brick-wall limiting, extreme tonal range and dithering and noise shaping control, the L3 can function as a complete mastering processor.
Subir
DEA
#11 por DEA el 30/12/2004
Quizas te mete ruido por que esta recuantizando a otro bitrate, si es el L1, si es el L2 quizas tengas el dither activado a 8bits.Un saludo
Subir
wartrack
#12 por wartrack el 31/12/2004
Arkanoise:
Alguien escribió:
Por cierto no conocia el L4.. me quedé en el L3 multimaxizer.. Otro multibanda

Dije L4? Upsss, se me fué la flapa, me refería al L3! 8) [/b]
Subir
skaer
#13 por skaer el 31/12/2004
juajua.... me habias dejao flipao pensando que debia actualizarme el software mas a menudo...
Subir
randalillo
#14 por randalillo el 31/12/2004
A ver , ya tengo el L3, ahora el problema es q al instalarlo, el Protools no me reconoce los otros plugins de Waves, con lo cual me deja sin una tirada de plugins q estaba usando.Porq es eso?' Ah! ya de paso si me podeis decir donde puedo conseguir freeware de plugins para protools Le os lo agradeceria.Bye!
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo