Torq contra final o serato

Mudo
#31 por Mudo el 07/09/2007
darwin compai...
te has dejado la vista frontal del conectiv donde esta la entrada de micro ;)

Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
MUERTE
#32 por MUERTE el 07/09/2007
4de5356aa28e0a498330a70eb94cf-1369621.jpg
Cierto es, pero lo de conectar micros con phanton o bajos y guitarras cero patatero :cry:

En youtube hay muchos videos de MixVibes y parece ide de p#ta madre, con lo que si el precio es el mismo que el de el Torq y la tarjeta es mejor, ¿por que no es contemplado como la mejor opción? ¿que tiene de malo?

Yo soy nuevo en el rollo timecodes y un zoquetillo informaticamente hablando, pero el Toshiba que me voy a comprar quiere que le de de comer seguro y me gustaria no cagarla en la compra.

Que hacer dios mio! [-o
Subir
Koitz_roller
#33 por Koitz_roller el 07/09/2007
Tio, si es solo por el bajo, elijas lo que elijas no te preocupes, el tito Uli siempre tiene soluciones economicas para eso :D :D: http://www.behringer.com/UCG102/index.cfm?lang=SPN

Yo no digo que la U46DJ (o la MK2) sea mala, de hecho yo la he llegado a usar a 1ms con el unico problema de los microcortes en el disco abierto al rebobinar el cerrado, pero a 5 ms perfecta.

Mudo, supongo que el ruteo que te refieres es el de los auriculares, no?? Porque el resto de los ruteos son sencillos, vaya. Incluso ciertamente en este tema la U46DJ viene muy bien provista, porque lleva DirectWire, que es una pequeña funcion del software que te permite mandar las entradas fisicas a las entradas "virtuales" de los drivers ASIO, MME, GSIF, etc... en principio util para usar varios programas con la tarjeta, pero yo tampoco he hecho muchas pruebas.

Salu2 a to2
Subir
djDCR
#34 por djDCR el 07/09/2007
Portatil MSI 512 Ram, 80Gb disco duro, etc... Connectiv y un garito para unas 300 personas y el sonido que me saco fue de lujo.

Ni un solo paron, colgado, retraso, etc... vamos... un 10.

En cuanto al tema de botoncitos del Torq...pues si, hay muchos, pero es que cada 1 que tocas, descubres algo nuevo que no tenias ni idea que podias hacer en una session.

El tema de los VST en Torq, pues es una de las muchas cosas que te pueden desmarcar de sessiones que hace la gente sin nada.

Recordad... pinchar con 2 platos lo hace cualquiera, ahora bien...estar pinchando con 2 platos, metele efectos, coordinalo con Live, ect....no lo hace cualquiera, esa es la diferencia.
Subir
javihomeboy
#35 por javihomeboy el 08/09/2007
yo pinche ayer para unas 500 con el torq y fenomenal. solo tengo una queja que no se si vendra de ahi. me soltaba mogollon de agudos y tuve que equializar en la mesa (externo por supuesto) bajando ganancia y agudos.
si a ti te ha pasado esto y sabes como solucionarlo por favor postea.

salu2
Subir
Mudo
#36 por Mudo el 08/09/2007
Os posteo lo que he encontrado en Ms. Pinky sobre la esi:

OSX europa issues:
Recently I have read lots of problems with the U46DJ under OSX (both Tiger 10.4 and 10.3.9). This is really strange to me because I have two U46DJ units, and they both work great with OSX Tiger 10.4.X and 10.3.9. Another strange detail is that with the units which don't work, you have the ability to check the "thru" button when you open the Audio/MIDI Setup settings panel for the U46DJ. On my units, the "thru" buttons are all grayed out and cannot be accessed. So the only thing I can imagine which is causing the problem is a new (and defective) version of the firmware which ships inside the U46DJ. The units I have were purchased in the USA in 2005 from floridamusic.com. Apparently, the defective units are concentrated in Europe and the UK, purchased in 2006. So, if you are in the Europe or UK, please beware of purchasing a U46DJ if you intend to use it with OSX. It simply may not work. And since ESI refuses completely to do an adequate job supporting this product, there is really nothing we can do except to stop buying it if you plan to use OSX. I apologize to those of you who took my recommendation and already purchased the U46DJ to use with OSX. If you can, please return the unit to the seller and choose another audio converter.

Soluciones posibles:
Here's a page showing all the settings I made to get the U46DJ to work with Maxi-Patch (AO or AV versions) under OSX Tiger 10.4.X:

http://www.mspinky.com/setup_slideshow/ ... Setup.html

I also highly recommend running the U46DJ on power from an external "wall wart" power supply, and NOT just from USB bus power.

Also be aware that when you upgrade to OSX 10.4.6, you must use the COMBO UPDATE as described here:

http://www.mspinky.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=411

Un treath sobre la actualizacion de la esi que incorpora la ganancia para el canal 3/4 cosa que en la inicial no estaba: (más antiguo que los treaths de problemas con OSX)

I wrote this letter in hopes of finally getting the driver that ESI published in August of 2005 fininished. As you all probably know there are still no gain control for channel 3/4. How long do we have to wait?

It's been several months since we tested your U46DJ with our software. At first it seemed to work , but after out first gig it became apparent thet there were some crucial elements of the driver , and control panel missing. If you are not familiar with this problem , there are no input gain sliders in the control panel on channels 3/4 like there are for inputs 1/2 . This results in the users inability to adjust the gain on inputs 3/4 ,witch are to hot right out of the box. The input is then horribly distorted , which results in degradation of our control signal ,and ultimately loss of control of our software.

We have contacted ESI technical support many time about this issue , and they have promised to fix it many times , then failed to deliver. It seems there is no accountability , or interest by ESI to resolve this issue. So people who bought the ESI U46DJ are left with an unusable product. I am not sure if you are the right person to direct this email to , but I am think someone other than ESI tech support needs to know that product like this are seriously hurting your reputation. If ESI continues to make products that don't work , and refuse to support them , ESI will suffer from loss of consumer trust.

I will be recommending that ESI products be removed from our list of recommended products to use with MS Pinky until this driver issue is resolved. I am very disappointed that ESI is failing to support a product with so much potential. Please forward this email to whomever it may concern.

Ray Belden

mobius@mspinky.com
mobius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:11 am Post subject: The U46DJ will never have gain cotrol adjustment on 3/4 Reply with quote
After many tech support emails promising me a new control panel with gain control over channels 3/4 . Clause at ESI in has informed me that it is not possible to adjust 3/4 , it never was , and never will be. The U46DJ was designed with a fixed gain on 3/4 , a major over site in my book. So as of now we are still looking for the all in one interface for MS Pinky. I can't wait to see what RANE come out with...
djone37

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:24 am Post subject: Re: The U46DJ will never have gain cotrol adjustment on 3/4 Reply with quote
mobius wrote:
After many tech support emails promising me a new control panel with gain control over channels 3/4 . Clause at ESI in has informed me that it is not possible to adjust 3/4 , it never was , and never will be. The U46DJ was designed with a fixed gain on 3/4 , a major over site in my book. So as of now we are still looking for the all in one interface for MS Pinky. I can't wait to see what RANE come out with...

Did you see the mixer/soundcard/effects box combo mixer that Rane just released?

We can now crossfade videos!

(ok well we could of done it before with a seperate midi keyboard..)
djshiva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote
grrr...

this was looking like an economically viable solution.

*sigh*
klarky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
i can understand the problem re in 3/4 but ive had no problems with using the pinky pluggo and u46dj, must just be the carts i use (ortofon dj s) as if your using carts with a high output (like the shure m 447's) then of course a fixed 0db gain isnt the best really.

the lack of gain control must be one of a few points as to how the got it out at such a low cost point.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
in case anyone comes across this thread again, ESI added the 3/4 gain control in the newer (dodgy) UDJ46's (with serial no's beginning with ESJ060) providing you have the latest drivers.

Unfortunately, it breaks the out-of-the-box usability with Mac's, and ESI have said they have no plans to fix that. So back to square one!
The Bronze Eye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Waitaminnit - is it possible to load the new drivers with a PC and THEN run the U46DJ on a Mac? (Yes, I bought one of the dodgy units... damn) Because yes, that's a hurdle, but one that seems clearable...

Sentencia Final
This is now my advice to everyone who has a U46DJ-- "Just get rid of it." ESI has never done anything but lie to us over and over and over. Every time it's a bigger lie. I spoke to their people on the phone who repeatedly said "MAC drivers coming soon....". Where are they? So please take anything you have that is made by ESI and burn it, or sell it to someone, whatever, just get rid of it.

Puedo seguir buscando, pero os aconsejo que os mireis bien toda la documentacion que encontreis, que chekeis vuestro s/n... etc antes de comprarla porque ha dado muchos cabreos a mucha peña y el servicio tecnico/desarrollador no ha sido muy eficiente dando largas continuas en los ultimos 3 años...

;)

Espero que os sirva y disculpad el ladrillaco.

Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo