¿Cuál de las dos creéis que es mejor?
* Dreadnought cutaway style
* Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
* Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
* Mahogany sides and back
* Satin finished mahogany neck with two-way truss rod
* Neck and headstock binding
* Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
* Rosewood capped headstock with MOP Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
* Chrome die cast tuners
* Fishman Isys+ Tuner/Preamp System
* Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
* Case: GCDNDLX (Sold Separately)
Takamine EG345C – 12-string dreadnought acoustic guitar with cutaway,
laminated mahogany back & sides,
with thomann TP4T preamp system.
Colour: Natural Gloss.