El criterio LEDE es un criterio psicoacústico, una RFZ, una NE o una ESS pueden cumplir perfectamente el criterio LEDE (y seguramente lo cumplan) y lo que asociamos a LEDE puede no cumplirlo.
Echa un ojo a esto:
http://alexandria.tue.nl/extra2/afstver ... er2003.pdf
El texto está muy bien explicado y si entiendes todas las implicaciones de este resumen podrás tomar decisiones en vez de copiar estéticas: (pag 57)
1. There is a low-frequency asymmetrical outer shell, free of pronounced resonances at low
frequencies. This shell is large enough to allow the development of bass frequencies.
2. There is a symmetrical inner shell. The cross over frequency between the outer bass shell and the
inner geometric frequency shell is
where c is the velocity of sound in m/s and dmin the smallest room dimension.
3. There is an effectively anechoic path between the monitor loudspeakers and the mixer’s ears which
extends for at least 2 – 5 ms beyond the studio’s initial time delay gap.
4. There is a highly diffused (at geometrical frequencies) sound field present during the initial onset of
the so-called Haas effect.
5. The monitor loudspeakers microphone technique and mixing console do not “mask” the desired
anechoic path from the monitors to the listener, including the period beyond the monitor to the ears’
physical distance (2 – 5 ms longer than the ITD of the studio) .
6. No early early sound (EES) is present. This is the sound that arrives at the mixer’s ears ahead of the
direct sound travelling through the air. EES occurs e.g. when monitor loudspeakers are not shock
mounted and therefore radiate through the structure and reradiate in the air, usually from the
ceiling, near the listener.
7. The hard-surfaced rear wall, rear side walls, and rear ceiling are spaced to provide interwoven
comb filter patterns which become a high-density early sound field without measurable anomalies.
After publication of the original article in 1980, several workshops were held concerning the LEDE criteria. As a
result of the Nashville workshop, the criteria were extended :
8. Proof by means of an ETC that the ITD of the control room at the engineers position will be at least
3ms longer than the ITD of the studio.
9. Proof by means of an ETC that there are no reflections due to the front of the mixing panel (so
called clutters) which arrive at the engineer’s position and have a level difference of less than 20 dB
with respect to the direct sound.