Duda con Novation Launchpad

shieness
#1 por shieness el 06/10/2015
Buenas dias a todos!

Ante todo pedir disculpas por si este post no va en este hilo, no he sabido donde ponerlo...

Pues os explico hace un mes que me compre un Launchpad S de Novation, y cuando meto clips en el modo user

me quedo sin espacio... he visto que la gente usa los botones Vol, Pan, Snda, Sndb, etc.. Para tener mas

racks y tener mas espacio pero no tengo ni idea de como hacerlo... llevo tiempo buscando y nada, espero que

alguien me pueda ayudar, mil gracias!!
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
  • -40%
    ¡Precio mínimo histórico! AKAI MPK 261
    298 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
shieness
#2 por shieness el 06/10/2015
He encontrado esto pero no tengo ni idea de ingles..

Nev uses chaining. It means, that he doesn't switch drum racks like people would normally do, but he changes them in a really complicated way so that it is almost impossible to put into words.

But personally I would recommend you to just change drum racks. To do that:

First, create as much drum racks as you need (be sure to give each of them a name)
Second, make LED feedback tracks that corresponds to all of them (for example: 3 drum racks and 3 LED feedback tracks)
Third, to switch between drum racks, press MIDI button in the upper right corner of Ableton. It should turn the entire screen blue-ish. Next, click on drum racks arm recording buttons and then press on one of the round buttons on your launchpad. Do this only for drum racks, not LED tracks.
Fourth, on LED tracks, bring up the MIDI I/O (A small button in the center right). And then a little options window should appear under each track. There you will see "MIDI from" and "MIDI out". Click on "MIDI from" and select your first drum rack. Do this with every drum rack with a different LED feedback track.

That should be it...
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo