Duda SSD y Logic 10 (Mover Contenido)

SSuL
#1 por SSuL el 10/08/2013
Hola!

Acabo de comprar Logic 10 y tengo una pequeña duda, hay alguna forma de cambiar todo el contenido adicional descargado a otro disco del sistema? Porque tengo un SSD de 128 GB y no me gustaria llenarlo tan rapido...

Saludos!
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -40%
    ¡Precio mínimo histórico! AKAI MPK 261
    298 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
SSuL
#2 por SSuL el 10/08/2013
De momento he visto esto, lo probare esta semana.

1. Download this for free:
https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/10433/symboliclinker

2. Copy original 'Logic' Folder located in /Volumes/"DRIVE NAME"/Application Support/ on the desired external drive and location.This is the location where all your additional content is beeing installed to.

3. You can delete the original folder or rename it and use it as a backup.

4. Use the symbolic link tool to create a symbolic link from the 'Logic' file which has been copied to your external drive.
Place the link (which looks like an alias) to its previous destination (/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Application Support/) and rename it to 'Logic'.

5. After this you will be able to download additional content.

6. Be aware if you want to download 30 GB of content and your SSD has just 20GB free space, it will show you the same error message because it stores the download file still on your SSD until installation is done. The solution for this is to download everything part by part.

Maybe there is a simpler solution. This was very quick and easy for me. Logic 9 and 10 both work still.

Hope this helps.
Subir
musicador
#3 por musicador el 11/08/2013
Yo he hecho eso que has puesto y me va perfecto.
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo