Error en ProTools Neo Assertion

Guigher
#1 por Guigher el 30/09/2007
Hola os escribo para ver si alguien me puede decir qué es lo que pasa porque al cerrar cualquier sesión de PT me sale este mensaje de error.

Could not complete the close session command because Neo Assertion in " /Volumes/Develoment/vb_cliff/AlturaPorts/SDKs/Neo61/Libraries/Macintosh/Enviroments/Alone/.../.../.../Source/CNeoFreeList.cpp, line 806

No sé a qué se puede deber y si tiene solución, porque parece que me guarda las sesiones pero no me deja cerrar PT.

Tengo un ProTools 7.3.1 sobre Mac OSX 10.4.9 y hasta ahora va como la seda.

Os agradecería si fuese posible una solución.

Muchas gracias.
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
Guigher
#2 por Guigher el 30/09/2007
Increible acabo de encontrar esto en la wed de Digidesign....

After Pro Tools throws a Neo Assertion...Line 164 error, all regions and audio may disappear from the session and hard drive.
The full error is:
Neo Assertion in "/Volumes/Developement/vb_cliff/AlturaPorts/SDKs/Neo61/Libraries/Macintosh/
Enviornments/Alone/ .../ .../ .../ .../Source/CNeoIOBlock.cpp", line 164

This error is not limited to "line 164" errors. The same issue has been reported with "line 1242", and "line 584."

This is a known issue and we are currently working on a solution.

This problem was initially found in Pro Tools 7.3.

A alguien le pasa este???

Gracias
Subir
Guigher
#3 por Guigher el 30/09/2007
ENCONTRÉ LA SOLUCIÓN: ESPERO OS SIRVA ALGUNO SI OS PASA.

How to trash Databases in Pro Tools. Fixes Neo Access errors among other file-related issues.
In Mac OSX:

1) Double-click each of your hard drives/volumes on your system and drag each folder called "Digidesign Databases" to the trash. There will be one on the top level of each volume.

2) Navigate to Macintosh HD(your system drive)\Library\Application Support\Digidesign\Databases and drag the "Volumes" folder to the trash.

3) Empty the trash and restart the computer. The Database files will be rebuilt the next time you use Pro Tools, eliminating any corruption of the files.
Subir
AlexisGTR
#4 por AlexisGTR el 27/02/2013
Exelente.. justo lo que estaba buscando... lo triste es que ha pasado tanto tiempo y Protools sigue dando esa clase de errores... Gracias Guigher...
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo