Estamos buscando empleados para Nueva York...

djproaudio
#16 por djproaudio el 02/07/2007
I just want everyone to know, that I will respond shortly to your PM's. I received more than I expected, so I just have to go through each one.

Thank you once again for your responses. Seems everyone has the experience we are looking for... it's going to be hard to choose. Maybe we'll open up a store in Spain!

- Justino.
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
se7en beatlab
#17 por se7en beatlab el 10/07/2007
djproaudio

I like your offer very much

I sent you a PM but it´s steel at my sendbox... do you have any email adress where i may be able to write you???

it´s very important to me!
Subir
Estradelirius
#18 por Estradelirius el 10/07/2007
Ventas y servicios al cliente eh! Very interesting: good pay, good country, good city but... is for Sales & Customer Service mainly, not the dream of being a star of music...for that they thought in semething similar. :roll: tanks...I will think ..ji ji! :lol: (he he!)
Subir
slamslam
#19 por slamslam el 10/07/2007
hello, my name is Oliver. i am 26 years old. i am very interesting in the job offer.
i speak spanish very fluent.
i have experiencie in similar jobs.

i have a technician sound certificate.

add me to messenger if you want to keep in contact for more information

oliver_jvr@msn.com

regards

Oliver Valverde

djproaudio @ 28 Jun 2007 - 09:20 PM escribió:
Xabi, gracias.

Ok, Aquí va...

We are New York based DJ & Pro Audio company looking for Sales & Customer Service representatives who speak, read, and write fluent Spanish for our mail order & internet operations. DJs, producers, remixers, musicians, are welcomed to apply.

The job entails assisting our spanish speaking mail order customers from around the world, so you will be dealing with many dialects from other spanish speaking countries. We will also need your assistance in translating of our web site to ensure our customers are properly served.

Requirements:

- Knowledge of music (electronic preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of production equipment, dj gear, or both
- Knowledge of musical instruments (guitars, etc) is not required, but is a plus!
- Knowledge of Email & the Internet A MUST!
- Basic english is a plus, but not required. However, everyone here speaks english, some speak spanish, but not very good (like myself).

We will train you for everything else.

WORKING VISAS:
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor any working Visas at this time. However, if you are hired, and you require a work visa, we will work with you in obtaining one, that is, if we feel you are worth the investment.

This job is mainly for someone who can travel to the U.S. easily. Or for someone currently living or vacationing in the U.S., or perhaps you know someone in the U.S. looking for work. If you live in Spain, and are planning to come to the U.S., if you are hired, we can reimburse you for your travel expenses. We will also help you in obtaining a place to live, and any other assistance you might need from us.

PAY:
Pay is based on experience. If you have no experience, and we have to teach you everything, then your pay will be reflected accordingly. If you come to us with audio sales experience, then you will be paid accordingly. Expect a salary ranging from US$26,000 to $35,000 for a 40 hour work week, plus bonuses and commissions. For full time employees, our company offers 2 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, and various other benefits.

OUR COMPANY:
We have been in business since 1997, and have recently enjoyed an explosion of success in this market. Our company offers Audio/Video Repair, Equipment Rental, Installations, Vinyl Sales, Used Equipment, Online Sales, and we will soon be opening up a retail location in the Williamsburg area (Brooklyn). We are expanding our international operation, in particular, the spanish speaking countries.

We also produce various events, dealing in music from Industrial/Goth, Techno, House, Hip Hop, Indie Rock, Rockabilly, Punk/Ska, and just about anything that sounds good. So if you love music, you'll love working for us!

If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact me via PM and I will respond accordingly.

Thank you.

- Justino.
Subir
prosodio
#20 por prosodio el 10/07/2007
Pero, por lo que tengo entendido, conseguir un visado en eeuu por más de tres meses esta muy fastidiado, salvo que te cases con una nativa.

Saludos
Subir
Xabi
#21 por Xabi el 17/07/2007
Por favor, contactad con el ofertante de trabajo utilizando los medios privados que ha facilitado, y no hagamos debate o conversación pública en estos hilos. Muchas gracias.
Subir
slamslam
#22 por slamslam el 17/07/2007
que ha pasado con el que puso el anuncio?
a mi no me ha contestado a ningun privado que le mande? y por aqui que yo vea, tampoco se hace ver...
Subir
Sejoh
#23 por Sejoh el 17/07/2007
A mi me contestó diciendo que había recibido muchos privados y que estaba desbordado, que casi todo el mundo entraba en el perfil y que iba a ser una elección difícil y que tardarían lo menos posible, quiero decir que me pareció muy normal y comprensible, sólo mi privado por ejemplo ocupa unas cuantas líneas tratando de resumirlo todo, multiplica esto por unos cuantos de igual cientos, quien sabe. Imagino que habrá recibido de todas partes, de hispanohablantes en europa y latinoamerica , todos soñando con unas "vacaciones" pagadas en nueva yolk y matar dos pájaros de un tiro :).
Subir
slamslam
#24 por slamslam el 18/07/2007
no se... al menos podria informar de eso en el foro.
Subir
--31852--
#25 por --31852-- el 29/07/2007
A mi me contesto lo mismo que a Sejoh, despues vino el silencio !!!

saludos

sebas
Subir
slamslam
#26 por slamslam el 29/07/2007
djproaudio @ 02 Jul 2007 - 09:52 AM escribió:
I just want everyone to know, that I will respond shortly to your PM's. I received more than I expected, so I just have to go through each one.

Thank you once again for your responses. Seems everyone has the experience we are looking for... it's going to be hard to choose. Maybe we'll open up a store in Spain!

- Justino.

any news?
Subir
LuCiFeRuZ
#27 por LuCiFeRuZ el 04/10/2007
Acordaros de que si cobrais en dolares, cobraréis mucho menos que si cobráis en euros.

Solo lo digo por recordaroslo.
Subir
Hispasonic mod
#28 por Hispasonic el 04/10/2007
Este topic está muerto ya hace meses, lo cerramos.
Subir
Nuevo post
El topic está cerrado y no se admiten respuestas