mat3o
#183 por mat3o el 22/01/2015
on_air_studio escribió:
Al fin algo con cara y ojos joder!!

Y sin mini-teclas! ;)
Subir
Wikter
#184 por Wikter el 22/01/2015
Guau. Ponéos los auriculares o encended los altavoces. Hay que escuchar ese vídeo.
:hell: :hell:
:amor:
Subir
Jabali
#185 por Jabali el 22/01/2015
Oh My God!!!!
Subir
numerico
#186 por numerico el 22/01/2015
Nuevo favorito de éste NAMM !!!!! :platano:
Subir
VillaPablejo
#187 por VillaPablejo el 22/01/2015
Pero qué bonito y que bien suena :D ¿Se sabe algo del precio?

Con efectos y todo, de rechupete :D
Subir
Wikter
#188 por Wikter el 22/01/2015
A ver, el Lancet 14 ese de Vermona seguro que tampoco suena mal, pero ésto recuerda a principio de los 80, cuando salían cosas nuevas a manta (bueno, es imaginación, yo veía la bola de cristal por entonces)

Escuchado el Vermona... me quedo con el Prophet6, de calle.
Subir
rod_zero
#189 por rod_zero el 22/01/2015
Uff que NAMM
Subir
numerico
#190 por numerico el 22/01/2015
#188 suena brutal, aunque no puedes comparar con el Prophet, en el enlace de Amazona.de que he puesto hay demo de sonido.
Subir
VillaPablejo
#191 por VillaPablejo el 22/01/2015
Tiene la aspereza propia del Prophet.
Subir
Wikter
#192 por Wikter el 22/01/2015
Está el foro que echa HUMO... y los hispasónicos contentitos todos.
Ésto le da a uno ganas de hacer ruidos!
Subir
dune
#193 por dune el 22/01/2015

3:21 :amor: :teclado: =P~

A la primera ronda invito yo
Archivos adjuntos ( para descargar)
aero_red_125_mg_-_1.jpg
Subir
Jovihu
#194 por Jovihu el 22/01/2015
Qué bien suena este Prophet! Lo que no entiendo es lo de sequential. Va a usar a partir de ahora Dave Smith también el nombre de Sequential Circuits?
Subir
Jovihu
#195 por Jovihu el 22/01/2015
Al loro con la nota de prensa donde lo explica todo:

In an unprecedented gesture of good will, Yamaha Corporation and its President, Takuya Nakata, have granted possession of the Sequential brand back to its original owner and company founder, Dave Smith. “To say that I’m grateful would be putting it mildly,” said Smith. “Generosity at this level is almost unheard of in today’s corporate climate.”

Like the other pioneering American synthesizer manufacturers of the late 1970’s and 80’s, Moog and Oberheim, Sequential’s fortunes declined when digital instruments eclipsed their analog counterparts. All three company founders subsequently lost the rights to their own company name. When Sequential ceased operations in 1987, its name and assets were acquired by Yamaha. For a number of years following that, Smith worked as a consultant for Yamaha and Korg, and was largely responsible for Korg’s successful Wavestation series of vector-synthesis-based instruments.

Instrumental in restoring the Sequential name was Roland’s Founder, Ikutaro Kakehashi, a longtime colleague and friend of Smith’s. “I feel that it’s important to get rid of unnecessary conflict among electronic musical instrument companies,” said Kakehashi. “That is exactly the spirit of MIDI. For this reason, I personally recommended that the President of Yamaha, Mr. Nakata, return the rights to the Sequential name to Dave Smith. And I’m glad to see such a wonderful result—a new product with the Sequential name.”

Kakehashi is referring to Smith’s timely debut of a new analog poly synth bearing the Sequential name: the Prophet-6. “I wanted to celebrate the return of Sequential in the best way I could—by building the most awesome-sounding, modern analog poly synth possible,” said Smith. “The Prophet-6 is a tribute to Sequential’s most famous instrument, the Prophet-5. I think of it as vintage with a modern twist.” The new instrument features voltage-controlled oscillators, filters, and amplifiers. Its emphasis is on vintage analog tone with modern reliability.

Kakehashi, now CEO of Atelier Vision Corporation, is no stranger to such altruistic gestures. He was the original bridge and facilitator in the cooperative effort between Smith and Japanese instrument manufacturers Roland, Korg, Yamaha, and Kawai to develop the MIDI standard. The goal of the MIDI standard was to ensure compatibility between synthesizers from different manufacturers to the mutual benefit of all.

“Kakehashi-san is right,” said Smith. “This is really what MIDI was originally about—encouraging cooperation between companies that make the world a more creative place. One can only hope that Yamaha’s kindness inspires others to show the same generosity. The original spirit of MIDI lives on. And because of that, Sequential is back!”
http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/2015/01/sequential-back/
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo