184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
Dj_Power
#17 por Dj_Power el 28/08/2019
Prueba con el programa Fakin the funk :)
Subir
#18 por ______________ el 28/08/2019
Una vez un programa de esos detectó un flac comprado, como que no lo era, que era falso, ... aún no tengo claro si el falso era el programa, o es que ese archivo comprado era el mentiroso, o ...
Subir
Dj_Power
#19 por Dj_Power el 28/08/2019
Si, el tema de los flacs a mi tambien me ha pasado. Lo estuve mirando y esto es lo que comenta el developer del programa:

When "Fakin' The Funk" analyzes a FLAC file, then it expects the peak frequency to be around half of the Samplerate (when sampled with 44100 Hz, then they should reach up to 22050 Hz). Then it would say: Yes, it's a true flac.

When there is a kind of cutoff let's say around 20 kHz, then it still is a high quality file: MP3 with 320 kbps normally show a cutoff slightly below 20 kHz, therefore it asssumes that it MIGHT just be a transcoded MP3, not a true flac.

However, it is still a high quality file and it's up to you to decide...
But it might have todo something with the fact that it is related to older files. Maybe they really were mastered with not-so-high-quality equipment... I don't know...

The aggressive mode is more strict and allows less spikes. Especially it tends to report more files encoded with the Fraunhofer codec, because those frequency spectrums look very strange...
Subir
Josep
#20 por Josep el 28/08/2019
Ya que habeis mencionado el programa me lo he bajado en su version gratuita y lo he probado, el caso es que hay algunos archivos que el bitrate y el real coinciden pero me los marca como dañados. Que significa eso de archivo dañado?
Un saludo
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo