Etapas de clase D

Gracias a todos
#16 por Gracias a todos el 03/08/2014
lgarrido citando a Mr. Bruno Putzeys escribió:
”The only thing you can hope for is a credible illusion. But it can be a very nice illusion.”

Ya, pero yo como Poca, prefiero la ilusión sin distorsión, ni bonita ni fea.
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
NoRobot Audio
#17 por NoRobot Audio el 06/08/2014
Carmelopec de la frontera escribió:
Tenemos que hablar de eso, igual me hago una de esas etapas para mis ProAc Studio 100, ¿qué tal iría?

Pues estupendamente Carmelo, gran etapa para grandes cajas.

lgarrido escribió:
Por cierto, me apunto una cita del Sr. Putzeys que coincide con algo que ya he comentado en algún hilo por aquí, en relación al concepto de "fidelidad", siempre está bien poder citar voces autorizadas:

Bruno Putzeys escribió:
”Stereo replay never actually reproduces a musical event,” he says. ”The only thing you can hope for is a credible illusion. But it can be a very nice illusion.”

Está bien esta cita, el articulo está plagado de citas con las que no puedo estar mas deacuerdo

Alguien escribió:
”Audio is not supposed to be art,” he insists. ”Making music is art. Getting it from the CD to the listener should not be art.”

Alguien escribió:
”Tube designers often build and see if they like it,” he continues. ”You never get to question what it is you want to hear. In my case, what I want to hear is music and nothing else.”

Alguien escribió:
”If it sounds good,” he says, ”the right place to put it in is in a recording or mastering studio. There, an engineer can add the coloration that is appropriate to the music. You get an artistically informed choice about when the coloration is used, and when it isn’t. It’s better than using it indiscriminately all the time”—as would be the case if your amplifier added the coloration.

Alguien escribió:
”You don’t really get to learn the basics. Even though now I don’t really consider tubes a serious alternative for high-quality audio reproduction anymore, learning them was an important stimulus for me.”

Un saludo
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo