Improvisator en ableton live

LuDoLuST
#1 por LuDoLuST el 30/03/2011
Alguien me puede esplicar como hacerlo funcionar, para que los acodes que encuentro en el improvistor queden grabados, o salgan atraves de optro plug ¿¿??
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
LuDoLuST
#2 por LuDoLuST el 31/03/2011
nadie sabe nada del tema, he visto este video en youtube...pero no me soluciona nada, ami asi no me funciona....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmdlM0SsIJ4
Subir
LuDoLuST
#3 por LuDoLuST el 31/03/2011
pues si, lo del video funciona, pero el canal donde esta el plug que quieres que reproducca los acordes de improvisator, debe estar cpn el puentito rojo "arm" activo, sino no suena nada
Subir
LuDoLuST
#4 por LuDoLuST el 31/03/2011
Aqui unas instrucciones en ingles...

I managed to configure Improvisator to work on Ableton Live.I am using Ableton 8 so i will go ahead with the instructions:

1.Load a sampler or a synthesizer for producing sound like a Piano or organ.In my case i tried Syntheway Magnus Choir VST.

2.Connect both Improvisator and your Sound source[ in this case Magnus choir] i.e Improvisator as INPUT and Source Source as OUTPUT.

In Ableton live,You effect this by:-

A.On Sound source [Magnus Choir],change the 2 Drop Down menus on the channel to indicate that you are receiving MIDI FROM IMPROVISATOR.Both channels must show that MIDI is from Improvisator or it won't work[VERY IMPORTANT].

B.This is also important.CLICK ON THE RECORDING ARM ON SOUND SOURCE i.e Make sure it turned on[RED in colour].I am referring to the arm switch below the solo button on channnel.

C. In case you want to record with Global record,Make sure you TURN OFF LOOP[from clip view settings] so that u don't overwrite/overdub your melodies in loop.

D. Now you can go ahead and play harmonies via mouse.

Here is a youtube video demonstrating briefly how to play Improvisator:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Download an English manual for Improvisator on this link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I hope that helped if not let me know.i might upload some pictorial illustration to help you.Goodluck!!
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo