Problema midi en cubase SX

Walter
#1 por Walter el 25/05/2004
Hola amigos, tengo un Pentium IV con una tarjeta RME, y tengo el siguiente problema cuando grabo midi, al reproducir las secuencias midi las notas suenan retrasadas, y se descuadra con respecto a la claqueta. No tengo problemas de latencia tocando los instrumentos virtuales en directo, asi que no se a que se debe esto?

Un saludo y gracias
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
Steely_Dan
#2 por Steely_Dan el 25/05/2004
hay un post por ahí donde se habló de este problema, que no encuentro ahora, pero basicamente es seguir estas instrucciones. Suerte !
Originally posted by BrianT:
I found the problem was due to emulated midi drivers. For SX follow instructions below, not shure
if the same applies to VST.
1. Locate your Cubase SX folder, (usually C:\programs\steinberg\cubasesx).

2. Here you will find a folder named 'MIDI Port Enabler'

3. Open this folder.

4.Pick the file "ignoreportfilter" and move it into the Cubase SX / SL application folder (one directory up).

5.Start Cubase SX / SL

6. Now all available MIDI ports provided by the MIDI interface driver will appear in the MIDI
device list of Cubase SX / SL.

Please be aware that the MIDI ports now can show up 2 or 3 times in the list. If you're used
to manage your MIDI IN by setting "All MIDI Inputs" in the MIDI IN selector,
you should go to the Device Setup/All MIDI Inputs and disable the unwanted ports.
Otherwise you will record MIDI from multiple ports which results in double MIDI notes.

There is a readme file in the Cubase SX folder named 'MIDI port filter' which details these
instructions and some of the midi interfaces that work incorrectly when emulated ports are used.

I was getting a sync problem with midi recorder from my keyboard, the strange thing was that
they appeared before the beat I had played them on - my timing is not that bad! The longer Cubase was
running that worse the sync error got.

Now I am not using the emulated drivers I have had no further problems.
Subir
Walter
#3 por Walter el 27/05/2004
Solucionado!!! muchas gracias Steely!!!
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo