Problema seteando el VST en Nuendo ayuda es urgente

pegamoide12345
#1 por pegamoide12345 el 30/06/2010
Lo escribi en ingles ya que le mande el mensaje a diversos forums y a Steinberg como tal y nadie me ha podido ayudar por favor ayudenme:

I have Nuendo 3 and am running Battery 3 as a VST instrument. I am manually mouse-clicking the drum cells in order to create the drum sounds. This works fine, however, I can not get the MIDI track to reproduce the sounds I create with my Battery 3 VST Plugin, and therefore cannot for the life of me record what I play no Battery 3!!

I created a MIDI track, and tried playing with the in/out settings. Am I doing this right? Do I even need a MIDI track? I am only planning on using my regular computer mouse.

I simply CANNOT get the drum sounds to sound out of the MIDI track (or any track for that matter) so that I can record what I play by clicking the individual cells. I am using the MOUSE to CLICK on the cells to produce the drum sounds.

I want the drum sounds to come out of a track so that I can record the sounds I am making with Battery 3.

Everything is perfectly set up.

I have contacted Native Instruments and they told me that it was my DAW and to contact you guys directly.

How do you have a VST instrument sound in a recordable manner?
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
NadMk
#2 por NadMk el 01/07/2010
Crea una pista midi.
Selecciona el teclado como entrada (si es que tienes teclado)
Selecciona el VSTi en cuestión como salida.
Dale al botón REC de la pista midi.
Toca.

Si vas a usar el ratón, sigue los mismos pasos y te saltas el del teclado, y en vez de tocar, crea la batería con el ratón.
Sí, es necesario crear una pisti MIDI.

Saludos y bienvenido/a a Hispasonic.
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo