Scratch Live 1.9.0 Release Candidate 2 !

Mudo
#91 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
Ya hay Serato ITCH,
si sigo acertando ya sabeis que es lo siguiente no?

;)

Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
bonguilongui
#92 por bonguilongui el 03/04/2009
mudo eres el oráculo de :hispasonic:
Subir
Mudo
#93 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
Solo en los temas que me molan.

xD

Subir
bonguilongui
#94 por bonguilongui el 03/04/2009
jejejeje eso es bueno... si encima dominaras todos los temas...
dominarias el mundo??? :shock: :shock:
Subir
Mudo
#95 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
De la página de Serato ITCH (FAQ)

Why has Serato made ITCH?

For several years Serato has wanted to provide a way to DJ without the hassle of carrying around 1200s, or in places (like the back of a car on a road trip) . We would have loved to have made ITCH with Rwhere turntables are impracticalane, but like it says in the FAQ, "Rane do not currently make any controller products that are suitable for the ITCH system".

Given that, a couple of years ago we approached a variety of hardware companies about fulfilling the vision we had for ITCH. Vestax were an obvious choice, since their VCI-100 MIDI controller has the right form factor and really just needed the addition of a soundcard to be most of the way to being a fantastic ITCH controller. The result of that development is the VCI-300 launched at the NAMM 2008 show. See http://www.vestax.com

In addition, we chose to work with Numark because they "got" our vision and bring an interesting twist with their motorized platters which allow many interesting mixing techniques not otherwise possible with a portable controller. Their offering is the NS7. See http://www.numark.com

So ITCH is not about "selling something to microwave DJs". It's about a more portable way to work with Serato software, enhanced with custom designed controllers that put every function at your fingertips.

We still love vinyl and we still love Rane! Serato and Rane continue to work very closely on future hardware developments, and we'll work hard on improving Scratch LIVE for years to come.

Does ITCH use MIDI?

MIDI based DJ systems are often reported as being slow or latent compared to CD and Vinyl. By being involved in the hardware design from concept to finished product, Serato are able to ensure the speed of communication between the hardware and the software is optimized for live DJ performance.

Setting up a MIDI controller with bundled software can be a complicated process. Serato decided to remove this setup process with built-in configuration for ITCH hardware in what we call “one to one mapping”.

To get started, simply install the Serato ITCH software and then connect the ITCH hardware. There is no need for cardboard overlay templates for Serato ITCH for you to learn the functions. All the knobs, buttons and lights work as they should - “out of the box”.

Can you control ITCH with turntables like Scratch LIVE?
No. The ITCH hardware has built in platters for playback control. Vinyl control is an exclusive Scratch LIVE feature.

Me reservo mi opinion sobre los protocolos cerrados esta vez para remarcar un detalle:
ITCH controlará Live y (espero) que SSL también. Ambas cosas son perfectamente posibles.

Subir
Mudo
#96 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
bonguilongui escribió:
jejejeje eso es bueno... si encima dominaras todos los temas...
dominarias el mundo??? :shock: :shock:

No. Aspiro a que alguién se de cuenta de que se podria hacer todo esto opensource y DIY (o que me contraten Serato, Roland o una de estas)

:mrgreen:

Subir
bonguilongui
#97 por bonguilongui el 03/04/2009
ojalá tio... seria bueno para ti y para nosotros qreo que tienes ideas muy buenas..
saludos.. yo me piro que hace sol y es findesemana y ya esta bien de trabajar,,,ya ire siguiendo novedades con el "siphone"

en asturias buen tiempo significa:
Imagen no disponible
Subir
Carlos R
#98 por Carlos R el 03/04/2009
Donde los demas vemos otra actualizacion chunga, tu ves a Serato controlando Live... :mrgreen:
Subir
Mudo
#99 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
Hombre Carlos es que si no para que ITCH? para que Partnership? para que SL-3? y para que Live?

Me lo monto en PD opensource y a tomar por saco...

Subir
Mudo
#100 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
Quien va a pagar por nada ni que te lo regalen...

Subir
Carlos R
#101 por Carlos R el 03/04/2009
Alguien escribió:

Sabes que no es lo mismo...
Subir
leotronic™
#102 por leotronic™ el 03/04/2009
Yo viendo lo que estoy viendo estoy convencido de que los pasos que van saliendo los productos de Serato son tal cual los ha dicho Mudo en este mismo post, asi que lo siguiente va a ser una muy buena noticia para mi almenos :D

Asi que espero que los de Serato te oigan Mudo [-o
Subir
Mudo
#103 por Mudo el 03/04/2009
Carlosrubio escribió:
Alguien escribió:

Sabes que no es lo mismo...

No claro, es free :mrgreen:

xDDDDD

Subir
Carlos R
#104 por Carlos R el 03/04/2009
Alguien escribió:

Asi que espero que los de Serato te oigan Mudo [-o<

:mrgreen:
Subir
Mudo
#105 por Mudo el 03/04/2009