Can't wait for 8

PabloGrajer
#1 por PabloGrajer el 22/03/2009
Hola. "can wait for 8 ? " es el cartel que aparece en la pagina de Ableton y te ofrecen una oferta especial por el 7 con actualizacion al 8 cuando salga.
Como tengo un bolo que hacer dentro de poco y hasta ahora tengo el LIVE LITE 6, queria preguntarles que les parece esta oferta que propone Ableton.., me da un poco de miedo que termine saliendome todo mucho mas caro que esperando y comprando el 8 directamente.... :| ..,estoy un poco confundido #-o
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
Mudo
#2 por Mudo el 22/03/2009
Deberia ser al revés. Más barato con esta opción a menos, claro, que quieras pillarte el APC40 de akai y con la versión recortada que (seguramente) te vendrá tengas suficiente...

Subir
zsynth
#3 por zsynth el 23/03/2009
las actualizaciones desde lite también incluyen esa oferta, así que sin duda te saldrá un poco mas barato ahora. Por otra parte, si decides esperarte al mpc 40 como dice Mudo, yo no creo que esté disponible hasta el verano.... asi que si te corre prisa.. además ya tienes una versión lite así que.....
Subir
PabloGrajer
#4 por PabloGrajer el 24/03/2009
Bueno.., les dejo aca la respuesta que acabo de recibir desde ABLETON cuando les consulte por esto.....,tal vez a alguien le sirva :wink:

Dear Pablo,

Thanks for your email.

The Boxed version includes the Essential Instrument Collection 2 and Session Drums, where the Download version does not. More information is available here: http://www.ableton.com/suite

I took a look at your account. With your Live Lite 6 Digidesign Edition, I recommend the following upgrade paths. If you want to:

UPGRADE IN THE END TO SUITE 8 (DOWNLOAD)
The least expensive way to get Suite 8 (Download) in the end is actually to wait for Live 8 to be released and do a ONE-STOP upgrade...if you can wait. At that point your upgrade would be USD 449. If you did a two-step upgrade, you can upgrade to Suite 7 (Download) for USD 559. In the current promotion you would then receive an upgrade to Suite 8 for free.

UPGRADE IN THE END TO SUITE 8 (BOXED)
In this case I would recommend the two-step upgrade. If you did a TWO-STEP upgrade, first to Live 7 (Download), it would be USD 299 plus free Operator and Drum Machines, then an additional USD 239 for an upgrade to Suite 8 (Boxed). The total of a two-step upgrade in this case is USD 628. Compare that with a one-step upgrade price of USD 649.

So, if you would like the Suite 8 Boxed version, I would go ahead and upgrade to 7 first. But if you want the Suite Download, and can wait, it would be cost less to Wait for 8.

The release of Live 8 is expected in the second quarter of this year. We don't have any details regarding the exact date for you at this point, but keep your eyes on our website and subscribe to the newsletter for current information if you haven't already: https://www.ableton.com/newsletter

Please feel free to contact us at any time with additional questions.

Best regards,
Christina
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo