Samples

ringcall
#1 por ringcall el 14/02/2014
He estado revisando mis trabajos que samples habia utilizado en alguno de ellos..

Y me he encontrado dos posibles problemas con ellos que tengo dudas..

----Hay algunos que tienen licencia "sampling copyleft" que me llama la atencion esto, que no se muy bien como interpretar,

Alguien escribió:
Creative Commons has retired this legal tool and does not recommend that it be applied to works.

You are free:

To sample, mash-up, or otherwise creatively transform this work for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
To perform, display, and distribute copies of this whole work for noncommercial purposes (e.g., file-sharing or noncommercial webcasting).
Under the following conditions:

You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
You may not use this work to advertise for or promote anything but the work you create from it.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
In no way are any of the following rights affected by the above:
Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.

Y despues hay uno en concreto que aparece borrado de la web, pone algo asi como, "el autor borro el sample", ese sample estaba en copyleft, pero ahora no puedo revisar la licencia..

HELP
Subir
ringcall
#2 por ringcall el 14/02/2014
Aqui habla de las licencias retiradas..

http://creativecommons.org/retiredlicenses

Pero en la web donde reside el sample sigue bajo esa licencia, no se en que me puede afectar a mi.

Help
Subir
ringcall
#3 por ringcall el 14/02/2014
up
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo