¿Alguien sabe como hacer estas voces?

THV84
#1 por THV84 el 05/09/2018
Hola, llevo poco tiempo en la producción musical y quisiera saber si alguien me puede decir como hacer estas voces https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEp9Kh0M4f0 E estado durante 1 mes probando con distintos plugins y configuraciones, pero no logro hacer que se parezca si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeceria.
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
    138 €
    Ver oferta
  • -35%
    Set de grabación completo de Focusrite
    184 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
Siete7
#2 por Siete7 el 05/09/2018
¿A que voces te refieres, a las que suenan al principio en plan telefónico o a las que cantan?
Subir
THV84
#3 por THV84 el 05/09/2018
la del cantante
Subir
Lenny
#4 por Lenny el 05/09/2018
Inside Track: Bring Me The Horizon
Secrets Of The Mix Engineers: Dan Lancaster

https://www.soundonsound.com/people/inside-track-bring-me-horizon

Vocals: Waves SSL E-Channel, CLA-76, Puigtech EQ & Manny Marroquin Drive.

“There are lots of vocal tracks, but the first six tracks are Oli’s lead vocal, pulled out over different tracks because I had different treatments in different sections of the song. They almost all have the SSL Channel and CLA-76, and several have the Puigtec EQ. The Puigtec is boosting at 16k in the main verse, which gives a really cool vibe that the SSL can’t really do, as it can be a bit cold. The Manny Marroquin Drive adds some distortion. The CLA works mainly on the lower octave, and I am using it as a spreader.

“The rest of the vocal tracks are backing vocals sung by Jordan, and they have similar treatments, just not quite as elaborate. The blue track amongst Oli’s lead vocals is a stem that Jordan gave me on the last day of a vocal delay that they had made in the demo and that they had decided to keep, and that sounded cool.”

Esto podría ayudarte
Subir
THV84
#5 por THV84 el 05/09/2018
Gracias si que me a ayudado.
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo