Ver oferta
  • -21%
    Zoom H4n Pro Black
    158 €
    Ver oferta
Brazz
#32 por Brazz el 22/03/2004
neomad escribió:
Primero: gusto de verte Brazz...años que no te leia.

saludoss :wink:
Subir
kilometro
#33 por kilometro el 23/03/2004
Imagen no disponible

The history of Computer Music at the University of Illinois begins in 1955, with Lejaren Hiller and a machine called the ILLIAC I. Hiller..............

http://ems.music.uiuc.edu/history/illiac.html
Subir
Rasangar
kilometro
#35 por kilometro el 23/03/2004
Experimental Music Studios

http://ems.music.uiuc.edu/ems/index.html

Imagen no disponible

Examples of compositions created within EMS
Subir
stockhausen
#36 por stockhausen el 23/03/2004
kilometro escribió:
Imagen no disponible

The history of Computer Music at the University of Illinois begins in 1955, with Lejaren Hiller and a machine called the ILLIAC I. Hiller..............

http://ems.music.uiuc.edu/history/illiac.html

uuueeeeeeeeeeeee :o
Muy buenooo KMT!!!, aki va la biografia de lejaren hiller, uno de los musicos q trabajo con el http://pw1.netcom.com/~kallisti/Hiller.html, si alguien consigue alguna muestra de una obra de este hombre llamada "Computer cantata" q me avise porfa, yo tengo algunas composiciones electroacusticas suyas, pero parece q no son con el Illiac.. Slds!.
Subir
kilometro
#37 por kilometro el 23/03/2004
Information theory influenced the way in which Hiller composed. Several of the commands available in the computer composition language MUSICOMP, which was written by Hiller and Robert A. Baker in order to create their Computer Cantata, are designed with ideas of information fluxes in mind. Also the first movement of Hiller's Algorithms I is entitled, "The Decay of Information," as an indication of how it was composed.
Subir
experimental75
#38 por experimental75 el 23/03/2004
¿Porqué no me recomendais algunos discos de música electronica, pero que no sea Dance?Y tampoco rollo Vangelis (que tengo ya toda la discografía).No sé, me refiero a algún tipo de mterial distinto, pero que tampoco sea rollo KraftWerk, ni tan experimental como Aphex Twin...Pero que sea al mismo tiempo tranquila....pero oscura.
Jeje, tal vez estoy pidiendo mucho; o igual me ekivoqué de foro.

Pero veo mucho entendido el tema, así que :¿Alguna propuesta?

Saludos.
Subir
fran_def
#39 por fran_def el 23/03/2004
si la encuentro te la paso stockhausen, creo que tenia algo por ahi...
Subir
kilometro
#40 por kilometro el 23/03/2004
Hiller: Computer Cantata (1963)
"This Computer Cantata is the first of a proposed series of compositions prepared by means of a generalized programming procedure which we have called MUSICOMP and which was written for an IBM digital computer such as the one installed in the University of Illinois Digital Computer Laboratory..."
Lejaren Hiller's Computer Cantata was one of the very Þrst compositions to be created with digital assistance. At a time when all computers were slow, bulky, low-powered mainframes, and software had to be created from scratch using awkward computer languages designed for the physical sciences, Hiller and his assistant Robert Baker created a musical tour-de-force in which a computer not only selected all the notes, but also created the singer's text and generated the sounds for an electronic tape.

The score to this unique work has been in print for many years, and most libraries now have it in their collections. Performance materials, however, have previously been available only on rental. Kallisti Music Press is pleased now to offer them for sale in addition to the score, which remains available separately. At reasonable cost we provide parts for vocal soloist and eighteen instruments, as well as the tape for the electronic cues, newly prepared from Hiller's digital original. The tape may be had in any format (DAT, open reel [half-track or quarter-track], or analog cassette), with or without any desired noise-reduction. DAT provides the most stable medium for archival storage, however we strongly recommend open reel as the most convenient for performance purposes.

Duration: 22'

Instrumentation: Soprano voice plus flute, bass clarinet, B-flat trumpet, horn, violin, viola, amplified guitar, theremin [ondes martenot, trautonium], 10 percussion (snare drum, cymbal, tambourine, castanets, tabor, maracas, bass drum, tam-tam, glockenspiel, xylophone), tape
Subir
kilometro
kilometro
stockhausen
#43 por stockhausen el 23/03/2004
jejeje, gracias de nuevo Kmt ;)
"Hiller and his assistant Robert Baker created a musical tour-de-force in which a computer not only selected all the notes, but also created the singer's text and generated the sounds for an electronic tape"

el vocaloid de los viejos tiempos??, necesito conseguir esa pieza..... :oops:
Subir
kilometro
#44 por kilometro el 23/03/2004
una especie de anuario que este muy bien a primera vista.

http://music.dartmouth.edu/~wowem/elect ... story.html
Subir
kilometro
#45 por kilometro el 23/03/2004
parece que no hay nada nuevo... jejejje..
Subir
Hilos similares
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo