Organizar las pistas al mezclar en un PC

weld
#76 por weld el 20/01/2005
weld escribió:
Chus escribió:
personalmente con q soportase Mackie Control y a estaria contento.

slds

Miara que esto tambien ayuda eh !!!

:lol:

http://sawstudio.com/downloads/MackieOv ... Studio.pdf

SAWStudio Mackie Control Overlay
Overlay for use with the Mackie Control automated touch-sensitive control surface. (Mackie Control support in SAWStudio v2.9 and higher)

http://www.sawstudiouser.net/forums/sho ... ie+control

Guys, I wish it were that easy...

It just doesn't work that way inside something as complex and interwoven as the SAWStudio console and MT environment.

It took me 6 weeks of 10-12 hour days re-writing internall code links between hundreds of routines and creating dozens of new variables, flags and new routines in order to hook the Mackie Control the way it is...

Every Controller I have ever seen does readout displays and switch lights completely different... there is no such thing, in my experience so far, as a simple just listen for the midi string and hook it to a control...

And then have that Controller know how to display a led light, let alone control the display readout and also then determine what mode the time display readout is in and should be in based on the user's interaction with what is on the screen and in which view is the user working and where on the screen is the actual switch... at the top left of the window or is this same switch now over here at the bottom right because we changed the FKey workspace... etc.

To interface a controller the way SAWStudio works with the Mackie... in full automation, bi-directional with modes and alt keys and shift keys and readout interactions... sorry to say... a simple app like that would require a whole staff charged with nothing but tech supporting that one from now till the end of time... let alone the amount of time it would take me to create yet another whole interface of every possible variable and flag and readout display types... etc... None for me thanks... I really have many more interesting and valuable ways I want to spend my time.

And what about the documentation to explaing how to work such an app... come on... most won't even read the current documentation to learn how to work what's already created.

So, no attitude intended, but if your most important focus is on which Midi Controller you need to use to do your audio work, perhaps SAWStudio is simply not the right tool for you.
SAWStudio opens the doors to those people who are ready to expand into newer and ever-more far reaching horizons as the concept of true virtual mixing starts to take hold and evolve. This is what excites me and this is where my focus is when I write code.

Bob Lentini

Saludikis :wink:

lo que esta entre estrellitas.....no te enfades hombre. :oops:
Subir
weld
#77 por weld el 20/01/2005
Buenas noches
me voy a la cama
me voy con los Lunis
hasta mañana.......
Subir
--31852--
#78 por --31852-- el 20/01/2005
Alguien escribió:

lo que esta entre estrellitas.....no te enfades hombre

No entiendo pq me iva a enfadar..

insisto q la cita empieza con un " Guys I wish it were that easy" y eso viene de algun lao, no entiendo de dnd viene, si esq esta contando lo q le costo escribir el soporte para la mackie control o q. La cosa esq lo ha escrito. De todas maneras se deja entreveer q a bob las superficies de control se la traen al pairo, me parece muy bien, siempre ha sido asi hay qgente q las encuentra utiles y gente q no, esta claro q es cuestion de ergonomia personal, si alguien es feliz con un raton y un teclao y le sobran las superficies de control pues mas barato q le saldra oiga!

slds
Subir
Alfredo Forte
#79 por Alfredo Forte el 20/01/2005
Chus, yo siempre fui adipto a Pro Tools, pero el Vegas me gusta mucho, pero me molesta que no tenga soporte para superficies de control, y lo minimo o dificil midi que traia Pro Tools hace unos cuantos años atraz, puedo resolver cosas con el mouse, pero me gusta los botones, rueditas y faders, aveces se vuelven mas naturales las automatizaciones via una superficie de control ...
Subir
weld
#80 por weld el 20/01/2005
Ok ....sorry que me lio Chus.....

Viene de aqui el contexto

http://www.sawstudiouser.net/forums/sho ... ie+control

Ahora si que me voy a sobar

ciaooooooo
Subir
weld
#81 por weld el 20/01/2005
Capicua .....undebel