¿Por que las personas de habla hispana cantan en Ingles?

Origami
#211 por Origami el 25/01/2009
That each one makes what that wants without fuck to the at next to.
Subir
OFERTASVer todas
  • -40%
    ¡Precio mínimo histórico! AKAI MPK 261
    298 €
    Ver oferta
  • -8%
    Behringer X Air XR18
    645 €
    Ver oferta
  • -26%
    AKAI MPC Key 61
    1.290 €
    Ver oferta
Solid
#212 por Solid el 25/01/2009
I think the same
Subir
Sturman
#213 por Sturman el 25/01/2009
Origami escribió:
That each one makes what that wants without fuck to the at next to.

booooo... your lyrics in english are shite :mrgreen:
Subir
Origami
#214 por Origami el 25/01/2009
I hereby declare that your last statement about the poor quality of my lyrics happens to be rather offensive and therefore I am determined to leave my left hand free from its glove, and slap your face with the latter as an unequivocal token of disrespect towards you.

I sincerely hope such impolite and may I say bitterly rude words will never be repeated from your mouth and so I will humbly and patiently wait for you to withdraw that deprecatory accusation that belittles none but you and your manners.

Yours faithfully
Lord Origami
Subir
quark
#215 por quark el 25/01/2009
Origami escribió:
I hereby declare that your last statement about the poor quality of my lyrics happens to be rather offensive and therefore I am determined to leave my left hand free from its glove, and slap your face with the latter as an unequivocal token of disrespect towards you.

I sincerely hope such impolite and may I say bitterly rude words will never be repeated from your mouth and so I will humbly and patiently wait for you to withdraw that deprecatory accusation that belittles none but you and your manners.

Yours faithfully
Lord Origami

ouuuhhh, you are a perfect gentleman.
Subir
Origami
#216 por Origami el 25/01/2009
Definitely, I am, sir.

And if your intention is to join Sturman and share equal manners towards me, I tell you I own gloves for everyone and therefore I will see you at dawn tomorrow. You choose arms and do not forget to bring a witness with you. The duel will be to death.

Blimey, such bad manners! Holy Molly!
Subir
quark
#217 por quark el 25/01/2009
I give the floor to Sturman, I think he will know how to deal with a queer gentleman :D
Subir
Sturman
#218 por Sturman el 25/01/2009
Your shallow linguistic acrobatics do not impress me in the least. And if I were you i'd stop spouting nonsense in this bastardized imperialist language and start translating all your song lyrics into spanish. Stop being pedantic and show some pride as a Spanish speaking person FFS!
Subir
Rofl rofl
#219 por Rofl rofl el 25/01/2009
Si llega un inglés al foro, ¿también os bajáis los pantalones o se la chupáis y tal? :lol:
Subir
quark
#220 por quark el 25/01/2009
Of course.
Subir
Rofl rofl
#221 por Rofl rofl el 25/01/2009
No hace falta decir nada más. :wink:
Subir
Briar
#222 por Briar el 25/01/2009
Rofl rofl escribió:
Si llega un inglés al foro, ¿también os bajáis los pantalones o se la chupáis y tal? :lol:

Si eso le ayuda a darte la clase de inglés, sí... :mrgreen:
Subir
sivsfa
#223 por sivsfa el 25/01/2009
Origami escribió:
Alguien escribió:
ciertamente, la mayoría de las letras hechas en inglés por artistas hispanohablantes.....son UNA MIERDA DE DIMENSIONES BÍBLICAS

y tienes razón.

Pero es que lo mismo opino yo que la mayoría de letras hechas en castellano por artistas hispanohablantes son una mierda de dimensiones bíblicas. Y la mayoría de letras hechas en inglés por artistas anglo-hablantes son una mierda de dimensiones bíblicas.

Es que la mayor parte de las letras del mundo mundial son bastante cutronas y repetitivas. Da igual el idioma. Cuesta encontrar buenos letristas, o por lo menos originales.
Subir
TremuluS
#224 por TremuluS el 25/01/2009
Pueden dejar de desvirtuar este tema? Quizas haya alguien que quiera dar su opinion sobre el tema, y lo que hacen con esto es desvirtuar la idea principal del tema.

Les agradeceria que si no tienen nada que acotar, no lo hagan. O cierren el tema.

Gracias.
Subir
Scud Hero
#225 por Scud Hero el 25/01/2009
Yo creo que simplemente el rock suena mejor en inglés.
Subir
Nuevo post

Regístrate o para poder postear en este hilo